Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > =/
Kisa

Character Info
Name: Rai-Lynn Kisa
Alignment: CN
Race: Shapeshifter
Class: Healer/Druid
Silver: 190
So I feel like writing. I have no real ideas what to do with Rai. It's just an itch I want to scratch. Something short would be nice. Most of us know that I'm a slow poster. So if you are just looking for an easy side thing to mix it up with, hit me up with some ideas? 

I really only know I want to stick to Rai's core traits. She's a shifter, a healer (with no magic currently to do anything of value), and deep down, she's a good person. 

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Well, I have a couple things I need to answer. I am slowly working my way into the world of posting. 

We could have a crazy fun time with Rhea.

OORRR, does she still remember her mommy… 

since Kineko is kineko… but she from Rev. She going to be having a little flash backs from her past but probably never fully remember it. She pretty much as young as she was when she first adopted Rai back in the day. xD

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Kisa

Character Info
Name: Rai-Lynn Kisa
Alignment: CN
Race: Shapeshifter
Class: Healer/Druid
Silver: 190
Let's do something crazy! Rai doesn't have anything besides vague feelings and half memories of the kids and animals. Plus her animals that came with her. :) 

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Yesh… now to figure out what crazy things we want to get ourselves into!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-