Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:08 PM, Post Subject: Um, I'm new...

Basically what Chalky said. Each thread is a story, and the participants are all co-authors with complete control over their own character. You write a post that controls your character, and the other people in the thread reply to your character's actions with their own posts. Each post in a roleplay area generates silver based on the number of font characters in it. This silver can be used to buy more items for your character to use in future posts. Right now, the item rules are relaxed, so you can say your character has an item or spell before they actually get it from the shop. Once that reprieve is over, you will have to have an item before you can use it in a post.

The Greenhorn's Guild is a great place to start out if you're new to Play-by-Post like on this forum. There is also a message system that you can use to send questions to the admin team. To access it, just click on your name tab near the top of the screen. You should see options for Write and other, similar, e-mail functions.

Hopefully all this information helps. :)

Author: Chalky, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:36 PM, Post Subject: Um, I'm new...

Think of each thread that you're in as a book, and everyone writes the chapter for their own character. I would recommend checking out the Greenhorn's Guild https://revaliir.com/forum/tavern-hall/Roleplay-discussions/105/ 

Also, you may want to put the backstory part for you Character into your profile under where you did your Age, height, eyes etc…It would save room on the page when you make posts. It is entirely up to you though.

Author: GamerGrrrrl, Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:41 PM, Post Subject: Um, I'm new...

I have no idea what to do or how to play this game, I've tried reading little things in ooc areas but I can't seem to figure out what to do or if I set up my character right…
Any help please?