Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:50 PM, Post Subject: Open Thread

Go right ahead. A note to both of you that you should assume this thread happens in the Ice Queen arc as described in my profile. That should point you to the right characteristics if you want to describe my character. :)

Author: Ame Keldorn, Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:20 PM, Post Subject: Open Thread

I need more writings! I'm going to jump in too, if that's okay xD

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:17 PM, Post Subject: Open Thread

(sips tea with sunglasses on) But of course, my good man. I anticipate the response. ;)

Author: Kalleth, Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:42 AM, Post Subject: Open Thread

*A hooded figure approaches, throwing knives in hand. He stays stoically enswathed in shadow, but lowers his cowl. Two different coloured eyes gleam and the wisp of a smile plays along his features before he answers your question.* "I would like to be in this thread of yours… Would that be…acceptable?" *After receiving an answer, he disappears. All the remains, is the shadows.*

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:50 PM, Post Subject: Open Thread

This thread is still available to anyone interested. Please post here or PM me if interested before you post in the thread.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Dec 5, 2015 7:45 PM, Post Subject: Open Thread

I'm currently trying to expand the types of threads I'm working on from just adventures, so here's an open thread for a potential, moment of levity. I'm willing to have a max of two people other than myself join this thread, and it is open to first come first serve.

https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/adeluna-city/578/

Don't mind the italics. The font glitched on posting. x)