Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Piggy, Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:30 AM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

Hello! I would love to do a thread with you, but I don't know if my character fits what you want.

Author: Trivian Fauxglove, Posted: Tue Aug 4, 2020 4:42 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

The thread has been created! 

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Aug 4, 2020 1:08 AM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

I'll be there when the thread is posted!

Author: Trivian Fauxglove, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 10:10 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

The Thread name will be: And Adventure Awaits! [P] (Reserved for Mithridate is why the private is there)

Author: Trivian Fauxglove, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 10:07 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

Ok, thank you so much!!!

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 8:45 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

That's fine with me! Here's the link to who I'll be sending your way: https://www.revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1376/

Author: Trivian Fauxglove, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 7:59 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

I was going to start the thread in the Republic or Iria on the airship ports. Is that ok?

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 5:54 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

I happen to have someone who fits the bill! He isn't evil per se, but he has a naturally sour disposition. Where do you want to start the thread?

Author: Trivian Fauxglove, Posted: Mon Aug 3, 2020 2:54 PM, Post Subject: Need A Roleplay Companion?

Hello people!!! My character is called a Pocket Geminite (Made up species) And I am in search of a role-player who is a traveler, hunter, warrior, or just in some form of needing a companion or a minion. Pocket Geminites are most commonly used for traveling companions, delivery, giving messages, supply runs, spying on someone, or just as an extra hand to help around with your Clans, Packs, Gangs, Etc. Since my character is super bubbly, funny, outgoing, and optimistic, I was kind of looking for someone who is sadistic, cruel, and pessimistic, to challenge her personality, since she is always trying to cheer people up. (It would be really funny to see how the characters worked out their differences since they would be opposites and they would have different views on people, and they would constantly fight about the small things). So, if you need someone to help your roleplay character, I'm always open! Pm me or just reply to this thread!