Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Hurting your characters!
Marcov

Character Info
Name: Marcov
Alignment: TE
Race: Unknown
Class: Ex-Noble
Silver: 119
Heya! Dina here,

Let's be honest, conflict is some of the best ways to push your characters. You can have conflict come from a variety of things such as natural disasters, npcs, inner demons, or just bad situations that happen to exist. That's why I'd like to introduce you all to Marcov. 

Marcov has goals to change mortal-kind to become more powerful than the gods themselves. For that is the only way Revaliir will survive (From his point of view). But the only way to achieve his goal is to gather enough power to change humanity itself. He will use any techniques, magic, power, or plans that will get him the power he desires to change the world. And it doesn't matter to him, who he hurts along the way. 
—————-

Now let me make one thing clear, he will never actually achieve his goals. They are waaaay to big for one character to complete. Instead I'm going to focus on the damage he does to characters, since its the characters that are most important. So if you want your characters to be bribed, attacked, physically hurt, emotionally hurt, or just in general need a conflict starter, then go ahead and message me either on discord or on Revaliir. Or comment below!