Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 10:19 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

http://www.revaliir.com/forum/tavern-hall/Roleplay-discussions/558/

All of our discussions should go here from now on i think, its special for that. Also, i am REALLY enjoying this. Like, a lot. More than i expected actually. This is literally amazing. I cannot stress enough how much i enjoy this. like. Yaahhh. and things that kids say these days. But in all seriousness, you guys are awesome and should feel good about yourselves, you are all great writers and although i dont know much about you i already feel connected, or some other hippy "i luv you brooo" crap.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 9:52 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I tried to keep the post a little shorter, but I'm also trying to post-whore to get the last part for an event item…Blargh…I'm sure you guys understand.

Author: Chae, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 9:52 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I don't mind waiting. There will be plenty of days when I can't post. :)

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 7:57 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I wont be able to post today, so if you guys want to do a round without me go ahead.

Author: WhyknotZoidberg, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:32 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

YAY! When do we start! How many civilian casualties are acceptable? 

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:30 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

We are full up on the thing, but i'll send you a PM and i'd be happy to arrange an RP with you, WKZB

Author: WhyknotZoidberg, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:26 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Hello! I hear we are killing sentient creatures! Can I join????

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:20 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Oh I see!  Also I agree with Chae, it'd be really interesting for that kind of conflict >:3 

Neat then!  It'll be nice to shake things up with him for a little while lol Looking forward to how these dungeoneering threads are gonna go!

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:14 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Its something like that, its more of dungeoneering and clearing out evil/things that threaten us. If others would like to do something like this then they're welcome to, its really not much of a guild, its more of some people clearing out baddies and profiting off of it. Its not a thieves guild, more like a dungeoneering guild.

Author: Chae, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:00 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I think that sort of conflict would be a fun thing to work out IC, even if it ultimately ends up meaning they part ways. :)

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 6:33 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Ugh, stupid phone, it submitted before I was done, anyways: if it's simple dungeoneering then he'd have more of a Robin hood thing going on for him personally but not for a "join a guild of thieves and looters" thing lol sorry about the double post

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 6:32 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Ah is this meant to be a start of a guild?  I didn't realize that from the beginning @_@ my character probably won't do that, he's very good aligned.  Is that the end goal of this?  I just need to know so that I know what to do with my character is all :3. If it's simple dungeoneering

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 6:12 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I was roughly hoping we could take it somewhere like "We own this place, this is now a permanent base of operations for our adventurers guild" or something along those lines. But just because i started the thread doesn't mean i make the decisions. We are a team, everyone has a say and everyone hopefully will make their own threads for the four of us to dungeoneer in the future.

Author: Chae, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 3:28 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Do you have any plans for the outcome moving forward or are we free to make things up as we go along?

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 11:45 AM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Since these are staying relatively short I should be able to write out a post while I'm at work and get it posted up for you really soon!  Fair warning, my character is a goody goody so he's not gonna be all snatch and grab lol

Author: Chalky, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 12:54 AM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

No worries. I've kept my first post relatively short.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:43 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

https://revaliir.com/forum/Vilpamolan-Coast/Vilpamolan/536/

Sorry it took so long guys/ Also, i thought we could do more of these in the future, although i would like for each to be pretty lengthy, atleast five rounds or so.

Author: Chae, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:27 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Excellent. I'm so pumped. I will use Chae since she's mostly AOE but she can make a tank out of a dead enemy.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:54 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Yeah.

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:05 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

So wanna do it:
Xallithelid, Chalky, Naota, Chae?  

And I'll try and keep mine to a minimum, I can write a lot some times but I'll try and tone it down for this one >3> lol

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:57 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Also, please keep it simple enough. No twelve paragraphs or anything like that XD something like four max.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:55 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I think the sooner you signed up the quicker the turn you get.

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Sounds good!  Do we want to go ahead and work out a posting order?

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:59 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Alrighty! i'll post a link to the thread, make sure to take turns and be active :P

Author: Chae, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:41 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Ooh pick me! I have Chae here, though she is a lich and would probably not mesh well with holy magic. I also have an earth elemental fighter. 

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:33 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I'm up for it if this is still happening!  Naota's a healer, so he'd make sure everyone didn't die TOO quickly >3>  Joke lol  But yeah I'm in for a healer if that works :3

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:38 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

Chalkyyy! Welcome to the party, friend!

Author: Chalky, Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I'm in. I don't mind too much if Chalky takes a hit, as long as he can smash some people first.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:19 PM, Post Subject: Heroes are needed!

I would like to do a dungeon Roleplay with three other people. And roles would be kind of important, as we would need someone to take a hit, someone to dish out the poundings, someone to make sure no one dies and someone else to fill in the forth slot. I'd like to fill in the one that kills people, so if you wanna do something like this please post your role and say something loosely like "ye i wan do et"