Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Daniel Caldwell, Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:19 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

I'm up for some roleplay. Daniel is headed north from the ruins on canelux and could run into domeone along the way

Author: Icarus, Posted: Tue Oct 8, 2019 11:10 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

No worries, I’m slower than usual because I never fixed my laptop

Author: Daciana, Posted: Tue Oct 8, 2019 10:19 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

I think I can handle one more, though please be understanding if I'm a bit slow. 

Author: Icarus, Posted: Sun Oct 6, 2019 11:49 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

Ooooo Cello, it’s been forever. Sign me up for a thread yeah?

Author: Wendell, Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:28 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

Keenest of beans!

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:13 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

Hey Cello, I would like to rp with you again. We can hash out the details like who'd you want me to rp with and stuff like that in messages or something. :)

Author: Daciana, Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:01 PM, Post Subject: Starting anew.

This character will be a bit different for me.  I'm trying to kick the writing part of my brain back into gear.  I miss you all a lot. 

But this girl is in a dark place.  She'll be deeply influenced by the people she interacts with.  So I'll be looking for both good and evil characters to interact with.  Thanks all!

Cello