Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 AM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

We just reached the ruins if you wanna jump in now.

Author: Sigurdson, Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:02 AM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

Thanks guys :)

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 PM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

That's fine by me. Here's the link so you can see what's already been done: https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/plains-of-bohar/455/

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:19 PM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

We have, but perhaps we can have you join in when we get to some ruins we'll be exploring. What do you think CodeAni?

Author: Sigurdson, Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:59 AM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

I know i am bit late, but do you have room for one more? Have you started already?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:50 PM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

Okeedoke. :)

Author: Chalky, Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 PM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

I'm down. I'm heading out pretty quick, but I'll PM you when I'm back with an idea.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:41 PM, Post Subject: Please, sir, I want some more.

Since I currently only have two active threads, I could use some more. First a bit about my character:

[ol]
  • Her current plot that I'm working on is joining Wyllmochvar University's magical artifacts department, so she's on a path from the Bohar Plains to Wyllmochvar.

• She prefers the wilderness to cities, but she will still appear in cities. Just don't expect her to stay in an inn or tavern with her own money because she's flat broke.

• She is on the hunt for a list of specific artifacts she received from her late teacher.

• She's a thief.

• She's also an environmental activist, which is the same as saying she kills lumberers who over harvest and trophy hunters.

• [/ol]

I'm more than willing to start a thread, and am looking for no more than two threads at this time. Any takers? :)