Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Come Stop by the Vampire Lounge!
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
Name: Nephalos Vahndark
Alignment: CN
Race: Vampire (Formerly a half-elf)
Class: Hemomantic Sorcerer
Silver: 10
I figured that Kurayo having a vampire bar/lounge would be a pretty realistic gambit. If you're a vampire (or a non vampire feeling daring) come stop by!

https://revaliir.com/forum/koschei-isle/kurayo/380/

"The night is my mistress." - Nephalos

(Here is a description, since I don't yet have a picture.)

"His appearance is many things, but subtle is not one of them. Due to his ability to manipulate his own body (and made easier by his elven heritage), Nephalos doesn't have hair below his sideburns. His face and body appear somewhat masculine (broad shoulders, decently strong jawline). However, he enjoys wearing winged black and silver eyeliner - the intent is to be striking and not necessarily effeminate. His hair is dyed neon red and styled into extreme spikes (and partially over one side of his face).

His clothing is equally flamboyant. He wears a high collared red and black cape, in addition to his gauntlets (with bladed claw-like fingers). Black is his obvious color of choice, but he also likes silver and red. His clothing is tight and shows off his physique, and he usually wears many-buckled platform boots."