Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Calling All Fairies, Pixies and Little Folk!
Hefeydd

Character Info
Name: Hefeydd
Alignment: CN
Race: Fairy
Class: First Night
Silver: 28
Little folk need to stick together! I propose the foundation of a Little Persons Union, or a (lollipop) Guild for all fairies, pixies and other assorted miniature people! 

I would actually love to start doing threads with little folk as the focus. Explore how they interact with each other and with the bigger world. This could even lead to introductions to the world of the Fey Courts! 

Anyone of smaller stature let me know if you are interested!

Hefeydd, First Night.
Arayna

Character Info
Name: Arayna
Alignment: CG
Class:
Silver: 441
I had been contemplating joining the site for a while when I saw your post. For some reason, I wanted to make a character that was a fairy or a cat, so I took this post as a sign. So I made an account for my little fairy and as I am fairly new to this, the site and fairy lore would love to do a post where the characters explored life in fairy towns. It seems like a really good way to build my character and get acquainted with the site. 
Morticia

Character Info
Name: Morticia Nouhime
Alignment: CE
Race: Pixie
Class: Necromancer
Silver: 1089
I might bring this little gem out of the dust off Morty the necromancer pixie.

Hefeydd

Character Info
Name: Hefeydd
Alignment: CN
Class: First Night
Silver: 28
You've both made me so happy. My dreams of a fairy utopia are two steps closer to coming true.