Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: bob_bobinson, Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:10 PM, Post Subject: Looking for a first post

http://revaliir.net/forum/republic-iria/iria-city/3498/

my character is in a bar in iria city

guess thats somewhat relevant.

Author: Suchus, Posted: Wed May 9, 2018 10:43 AM, Post Subject: Looking for a first post

Okay. I'm sorry. I had left this site for a while so I'm still getting back into it and I forgot to come on for a while. Sorry about that.

Yeah. He could be anywhere, really.

Author: Kord, Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:27 PM, Post Subject: Looking for a first post

Of course, crocodiles are great fun, and we've always liked Egyptian myths, even more so after the Magic set came out. Is your character 'in' a specific place, or does that not matter as much here?

Author: Suchus, Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 PM, Post Subject: Looking for a first post

Would journeying with a former Egyptian deity/crocodile-man be good enough?

Author: Kord, Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 PM, Post Subject: Looking for a first post

As the title suggests, I'm looking for my first post. The lore of my character is that he is a demon summoned by a mage at the Iria college, with him overpowering the mage and then being stuck in the realm he was summoned to, with severely diminished magic ability. I suppose this would place him at the college, but I could have him anywhere in guess, depending on who the other character is in the RP.