Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Elizabeth Stormflier, Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 AM, Post Subject: Railoch Mercenary Thread

Thx!

Here is the thread:
https://www.revaliir.net/forum/himinn-pass/railoch/3259/

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 PM, Post Subject: Railoch Mercenary Thread

I have somebody who'd be more than willing to go along! Maybe scavenge some things off the golems if they don't get too damaged. When you start up the thread, I'll be right behind you. :)

Author: Elizabeth Stormflier, Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:27 AM, Post Subject: Railoch Mercenary Thread

Hey, I'm new and I've already done some researching. After settling on Railoch I have come here in order to search out fellow RPers who would be interested in hunting down some golems or a tidy profit. 

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of continuing down into the depths of Railoch's past as a part of this thread or series of threads. Please reply if you want to RP.