Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > [Plot Interest] The Epic Chicken Quest
Cin

Character Info
Name: Viola Glitterfloof
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Mage (Acolyte)
Silver: 65

Seeking 4 or 5 other heroes to take on epic Chicken Quest! Mysteries abound! Danger! Dinner!? CHICKEN WORSHIP!

—Secretly Anonymous PR Firm Member that's also Secretly a Secret Agent who May or May not be Good at Keeping Secrets

You and your merry band of well-traveled companions no…

You and your makeshift with a salty bit of urgency because apparently that one other guy who happens to be travelling with you thought it was a good idea to lay with the sexy lass you desired but found out she was a gold digger of ill repute or the sexy lass ended up buying that pair of shoes you had had your eyes on since last year and you finally had enough coin to buy it when it just went on sale at the store and that fucking bitch in your party you thought was your friend decided to snipe those shoes you kept talking about buying for the last year and it was the last one of its kind that would ever be made since the cobbler that designed the pair of shoes just died who happened to be your uncle who left it to her at a reduced cost in his will because…

Let's just say the characters in this following plot will have a bit more togetherness than the above scenario.

So, the intent is to create a basic sort of introductory level plot involving a quaint small town named Down Town (chicken related term for fowl feathers). In this town, your party or soon to be formed party via the usual tavern, known as The Red Crown, coming togetherness. Then you come across a town guard, named Boris, looking for out-of-towners to perform a discreet job of finding the lost chickens in the wilderness because he fell asleep while on coop guard duty.

And…

It pays oddly well…

Sophie

Character Info
Name: Xetera
Alignment: CE
Race: False Demon(Man made demon)
Class: Dark mage/Fighter
Silver: 197
Sure. My character will be in it just for money (preferably obtained through violence.) Unless it's my monkey, popo.

''The world needs to be a better place. So I'll kill everyone.''
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Hey! If it's alright, can my character join in on this? It sounds fun~

Cin

Character Info
Name: Viola Glitterfloof
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Mage (Acolyte)
Silver: 65
Yes and yes. I’ll try putting up a lead in post tonight.