Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:49 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. Drae isn't a thief himself, but the one people go to sell said stolen merchandize. I like the idea though. 

Author: Century, Posted: Thu Nov 5, 2015 7:23 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Hmm…A few ideas spring to mind. How about this one?

Mendean wants an item stolen and brought to him. The item turns out to be worthless/unimportant/not required as it was effectively a job interview for something else. Of course, your guy won't know the identity of his employer…at first.

I have a heist-type plot that I intend to run in the near-future where Mendean assembles a small team. This could be a great prequel.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Tue Nov 3, 2015 10:44 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Nothing in particular. Drae is a criminal fence/smuggler who works out of Wyllmochvar, and he specializes in the rarer/more exotic things that the mages have a tendency to need. If we could work something around that, it would be awesome.

Author: Century, Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:24 AM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Cool. Do you have an idea for a thread? Do you want to start it? Do you want me to start it? Is there a particular thing you want to happen is the thread? Etc etc.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:41 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Wow. Drae is just attracting the attention of all the deities isn't he. He likes this a lot. Sweet. I'd love to do a thread with both of you. 

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:00 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

Well, if you want to play with part of the event. I have a thread in the main fairgrounds. I have yet to take the adventure to any of the other areas yet hah.

Author: Century, Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:14 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

I'm definitely up for any threads in Wyllmochvar. Mendean's a native of the city and even speaks the language!

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:58 PM, Post Subject: Looking for Threads

I am looking for some friends to rp with me, both for the Event that is going on, specifically at this time for the Scavenger Hunt, and then some normal threads to take place in Wyllmochvar.