Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Looking for an RP...
Sylvi

Character Info
Name: Sylvi
Alignment: CN
Race: Cat Daemon
Class: Witch/Cat Thief
Silver: 120
Instead of making a new character, I decided to revamp an old one.  I need someone that Sylvi can either rob or rescue.  She looks for shiny things and artifacts, but coin is good as well.  Anyone want to have some fun with a mischievous cat daemon?

Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Chalky isn't really the type to need/want a rescue, but if you want to do something based around an artifact that they're both trying to grab for themselves, then I'm sure we can figure something out.
Sylvi

Character Info
I really like that idea, Sylvi can pop up anywhere, is there any place in particular that's good or bad for you?

Chalky

Character Info
Anywhere but Apoy is fine. Chalky doesn't have the greatest relationship with the locals. Maybe we can work something out in the event? We both wind up in the room containing the gem, but the McGuffin is also there? I'm not sure exactly what kind of artifacts Sylvi typically looks for, but I'm sure we can work that out.
Sylvi

Character Info
I like the event idea, that works well for me.  If you don't mind starting, I'll get a reply to you tonight after work.

Chalky

Character Info
It took me a little longer than expected, but I started in the city so that we have some room to work with before getting into the pyramid.

http://revaliir.net/forum/rp/harena-desert/2884/