Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Testing the waters ..
StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Alignment: TN
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
Hello, fellow role players it's been a while since I have logged into this site due to some real-life issues. But I am back now and looking to test the waters with some casual role play to get back into it. My roleplay is mostly done in third person just makes things simpler for me to do things that way. I enjoy fantasy and dark fantasy but am flexible. I am able to post at least twice a day, for the time being, I can post more if time allows for it. I enjoy a wonderful role play just like anyone else I have some ideas, and willing to share them. I am also willing to work with my partner if he/she already has a plot in mind. Group role-plays are something I am willing to try as long as I know what the story is about. Oh almost forgot I am able to post at least a paragraph or more. Thank you for your time and consideration. 
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you ^^ Just message me and we can figure a plot out. 
StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
Thank you for replying I do hope we can come up with something. :)