Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Wanderings in the Sand
Kazahana

Character Info
Name: Sanaki Kasuga
Alignment: TG
Race: Oni
Class: War Priestess
Silver: 0
Hello, I'm looking for anyone who's interested in joining me on a journey across the Harena! The trek will be difficult and arduous, but not impossible. My character is searching for a place of power far southwest, but it'll take a while to go by foot. The desert is full of dangers, so you never know what you might expect. If you're interested, please reply below or send me a pm. This thread is open to everyone, so don't be shy! :)

Link to the thread:Here

"Be as swift as the wind, as silent as the forest, fierce like fire, and immovable like a mountain."
Izzey Ius

Character Info
Name: Izzey Ius
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: ArchMage
Silver: 2173
Seems like something a mentally unstable mage would definitely do. Dangers, I like the sound of it. ^^ I'll be willing to join.
Kazahana

Character Info
Name: Sanaki Kasuga
Alignment: TG
Race: Oni
Class: War Priestess
Silver: 0
Then by all means go on ahead! :D My character isn't one to judge people, so this will work out perfectly.

"Be as swift as the wind, as silent as the forest, fierce like fire, and immovable like a mountain."