Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Require someone to put up with her
Lueri

Character Info
Name: Lueri
Alignment: CE
Race: Kitsune
Class: Vixen
Silver: 265
I want to do the first thread with Lueri. She gonna get thrown into the world and be slightly out of commision because her DL memories and rev memories will be merging. I wanted to make her deal with that fun and, well, it's fun making her have to be 'friendly' and work with someone. She is an albino kitsune. There may be some that remember her from her old home. You do not know have to be someone who knew her. Just a warning she not the nicest cookie ever.

Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
Well, for this character she may not fit well. But I have a Assassin like character maybe she can do jobs with or something, although he is not fully evil. He's kind of rude as well.
Lueri

Character Info
That could prove to be fun! She won't be able to do much just yet because I have no monies for clothing and gear haha. I like leaving them without for awhile though… kind of nice to let her rebuild her arsenal. The base idea has been grabbed up by someone through discord. We can still have them meet up and get forced to help each other in some way.

Ha Neul

Character Info
Okey, that's fine ^^ Maybe it will be more of dialogue than fighting in the thread, then. Place preference? Lost in the forest or something perhaps?
Lueri

Character Info
Yeah, I love dialogues more than fighting in most my rps anyways haha. Maybe they both were hired for the same job to retrieve something.

Ha Neul

Character Info
Okey. Maybe city then ^^ Will message you on my other account and let's discuss concept