Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Sun Sep 3, 2017 1:38 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

Posted, much apologies for late reply.

Author: Argel Tal, Posted: Sun Sep 3, 2017 10:23 AM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

I'm still more than willing to have another thread if anyone else wants to!

Author: Argel Tal, Posted: Sat Sep 2, 2017 10:06 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

tada!

https://revaliir.net/forum/silvas-region/virens-forest/2642/

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Sat Sep 2, 2017 8:52 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

I'm down for anything. You can begin the thread, for whatever concept you prefer for your character to be in, and I can join in. Maybe limit it to 3 or something though, so it's not so slow. 

Author: Argel Tal, Posted: Sat Sep 2, 2017 8:31 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

Sounds good, what kind of thread would you like and do you want to start?

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Sat Sep 2, 2017 8:14 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

Hi. I am new, so wouldn't know you ^^ But I am down to role play together in a new thread if you want.

Author: Argel Tal, Posted: Fri Sep 1, 2017 9:27 PM, Post Subject: Been gone a long while.

Time to get back in the saddle.  Looking to start things back up.  I know some of you may remember me from before.  So here it is, I need a thread to get back into the swing of things.