Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: RescueScribbles, Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 AM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

Link to thread i made on my phone. My pc replies are better.

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 AM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

*Raises hand in volunteer fashion*

Author: RescueScribbles, Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:51 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

i think the other dude left, so it be open again.

Author: Ga5p, Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:43 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

I think we could be friends, but having a mom who looks three years older than you is not ideal.

Author: RescueScribbles, Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:58 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

oh no, not inside but she would be like a ranger mom teaching him how to charm animals and such.

Author: Ga5p, Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

I don't know if pocket could spend more than a day inside.

Author: RescueScribbles, Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

oh, sorry but i think she already fonud someone. I do think that Sylvia would enjoy looking after him because she has no kids.

Author: Ga5p, Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:04 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

I mean I'm up, Pocket is a Lil young but idk if that matters when it comes to different races.
look at Pocket's Bio and see what you think.

Author: RescueScribbles, Posted: Mon Aug 7, 2017 2:02 PM, Post Subject: Sylv needs someone

Sylvia is probaply my sweetest, most adorable character and im looking to start a ship with her with someone. IC it doesnt really matter who or what they are but the character probaply wont like anyone dark elf or orcish, even if they are not evil. It's just a past thing of hers. For the rest she will go with anything. Sylvia herself looks like these:
https://rescuescribbles.deviantart.com/art/Sylvia-Roothearth-670579695
https://rescuescribbles.deviantart.com/art/Art-Trade-Sylvia-Roothearth-675508815
Isnt she adorable? Regardless, Sylvia is a ranger with a love for animals and will usually go out of her way to attack poachers. Anyone interested? Please comment and ill start a thread.