Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Bryn yr Gwyn, Posted: Mon Dec 7, 2015 4:16 AM, Post Subject: Open threads

Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't seen that this thread had been replied to recently. I've only got one open thread at the moment that doesn't have any replies. It's here, set in Kurayo before Bryn gets his godhood.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Dec 3, 2015 4:24 PM, Post Subject: Open threads

If there's room in either of these I'd be interested in joining as well.  Just let me know!

Author: tjthedominator, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 9:51 PM, Post Subject: Open threads

may i join

Author: Bryn yr Gwyn, Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 AM, Post Subject: Open threads

That's it exactly, in terms of the husk appearence, think the ringwraiths when Frodo is wearing the ring.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:46 AM, Post Subject: Open threads

I'd love to make a post in 'Reclamation'. I just wanted to double check I understood how Bryn being a wight worked. So at night he's normal, and during the day he's skeletal. Unless he'd shrouded in which case he has the husk appearance. Correct?

Author: Bryn yr Gwyn, Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 AM, Post Subject: Open threads

Got a couple of open threads which I'd love to get rolling: Disturbed cairn Where Bryn has just awakened as a wight.
Reclamation Where he's just reclaimed the first of the items stolen from his tomb.