Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Nadine's Heart Needs Some Love
Nadine Hydria

Character Info
Name: Nadine Hydria
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Oracle
Silver: 615
Hello.

After much self-deliberation, I have decided to post this thread.

My character Nadine - recently turned Oracle for Angela's Clergy - is at that one time in every young woman's life where she wants to find someone to share her life with. She's a very nurturing, maternal sort (partly why I thought Angela was a good fit for a deity to follow), and loves to help others because she feels a sense of accomplishment and purpose in doing so.

However, I would like for her to find someone - male or female - to romance. It doesn't have to be an instant romance, and instead can be done over time (preferable). Flirtation and stuff is fine or whatever, but like me, Nadine wants a real connection with someone.

So, here's the thing. I only feel comfortable doing romance between characters with female roleplayers, and only really feel comfortable with Nadine being with a Male if said Male is played by a female.

So to the purpose of this thread.

I am looking for a female roleplayer with a single character - male or female - who may be interested in romancing Nadine and eventually having kids with her with or without some direct intervention from Angela >_>. If you are interested, PM me either on here or on Discord. I would like to be friends with you and talk about fun things, too. I'm a total nerd, but nerds are fun. I hope we can have fun with this.

Thanks.

Bagel.

Future Daughters names will be Nhylla and Gwyn.