Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Map Changes?
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
So I've been away for nearly a year because of the whole .com/.net thing, and thus I have no idea why the map changed. There was a swamp in the south of Canelux, correct? Why'd it get removed?

Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Alignment: CN
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
The swamp is still there, it's just been consolidated into the Perditi Cemetery. If you look at the description thread for Perditi the Moritius Swamp is placed under it.

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
Oh. I-
I thought it was sunk or people didn't use it or something-
Wow. That's embarrassing.

Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Alignment: CN
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
The staff consolidated a lot of smaller areas under larger ones in the past months, and some of them might have been removed altogether. I think it was based on which areas were less active or something like that?

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."