Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Roleplays Ahoy!
The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
Name: Maldrenth the Titan
Alignment: LN
Race: Dragon - Titan Dragon (Western Design)
Class: Dragon - Titan
Silver: 5
As I have just joined as of today, I need to get my roleplay shoes on.

So! Who wants to roleplay with me in this amazing world!?!

"Tell me child, what do you know about the Myths and legends of Malrenth of Revaliir?"
"I know he was one of the dragons who began the line of Dragons not to mention being the first of the Western version of the species, Maldrenth is currently one of the largest Dragons to roam the world, and his disappearance is one of the greatest mysteries in history. Even to this day, no one knows where he went to."
"None but The Gods." ~ A Father talking to his child about Maldrenth the Dragon.
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Alignment: CN
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
Play with meeeee
The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
@lilthrie.

PM sent.

"Tell me child, what do you know about the Myths and legends of Malrenth of Revaliir?"
"I know he was one of the dragons who began the line of Dragons not to mention being the first of the Western version of the species, Maldrenth is currently one of the largest Dragons to roam the world, and his disappearance is one of the greatest mysteries in history. Even to this day, no one knows where he went to."
"None but The Gods." ~ A Father talking to his child about Maldrenth the Dragon.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
im up for an Rp with a fellow dragon.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
@Vinsue

PM sent.

Rohan

Character Info
Name: Rohan Porthyrius-Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite-Shapeshifter
Class: Druid Bard
Silver: 824
I have a couple of dragons that could use other dragon association, if you are open to it.