Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Fishing for Shenanigans
Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Alignment: CN
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
I have a not-so-spoony bard who could use a little social interaction. Whether it's for work or play, all ideas are welcome! I'm working on his profile still, but he's a nokken with a habit for sarcasm and dry humor. He doesn't mince words and will tell you when you're wrong whether you like it or not, but he won't meddle in your business.

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."
Caitlin

Character Info
Name: Caitlin McKenna
Race: Human-demon Hybrid
Class: Mage
Silver: 277
I have a mostly pacifist healer I want to have some shenanigans, Harmony might be a good match for your character!

You and me and the Devil makes three…
Vibrato

Character Info
Great! How does the Nyella Ocean sound as a starting point?

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."
Caitlin

Character Info
Name: Caitlin McKenna
Race: Human-demon Hybrid
Class: Mage
Silver: 277
Sounds good!

You and me and the Devil makes three…
Vibrato

Character Info