Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:54 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

I don't mind a 3rd!  I haven't started anything yet. I someone else wanted to start that would be cool. I have a couple posts I need to get to first!

Author: Naota, Posted: Fri Jun 9, 2017 11:01 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

I'm game if Rachel is :3  Who should start?  Or is there already a thread?  :D

Also, yes Rachel, I imagine their meeting would be quite interesting indeed X3

Author: Vibrato, Posted: Fri Jun 9, 2017 9:47 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

If there's still room for more, I'd like to have my cynical bard join the fun! I'll have him as one of the passengers already on the ship if it's alright with you two.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Fri Jun 9, 2017 2:20 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

It is still open! I have a feeling their encounter could prove very interesting.

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Jun 7, 2017 8:10 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

If this is still opened then I'd be interested :D 

Author: Rhea, Posted: Fri Jun 2, 2017 1:39 PM, Post Subject: Airship Adventure

I would like to do a thread of Rhea on a public airship transport heading from Cane to Parv. I want a chance to have her up in the sky enjoying traveling by air! She will be heading towards Abed so I am going have the thread takes place in Abed but is fully on the airship traveling across the ocean. She will be joining from Yovaesh Port, but your toon could have been on it already!
New Thread