Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Asher, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

I can, I'll have it up in a few.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:44 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

Alright, did you want me to start or do you got it?

Author: Asher, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:29 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:50 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

How does Yovaesh Port,  in Corval Basin, sound since I am going to have a thread over near there with someone else?

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:29 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

Hehe, I was waiting for you to appear Brandon. Yeah, Rhea just been hiding in the shadows for a long time. I would say a city would probably be the best bet for her right now because she likes to people watch.

Author: Asher, Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:22 PM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

I'll take a crack at it, if you don't mind. Doesn't matter what location or who starts it for me. :)

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:03 AM, Post Subject: Friendship, fling, just weird stuff

Hi there, I am interested in getting a thread in with Rhea. She is a strange cookie. She the niece of Goddess Angela and her own parents came from another dimension of Gods. She, herself, was a goddess for a short time. She loves talking to people, dancing, drinking, and exploring. You can be good or evil because she doesn't see the line between the two. If anyone interested just message on here, or send me a message!