Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Hanaoni, Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:39 PM, Post Subject: Onward to Adventure

Looks like we're both mages! I'm thinking of starting at Jasumin Lake with Myouga. It'll be nice to start with something more casual than jumping right away into a dungeon. When you have the chance, take a look in that area.

Author: completelyhopeless, Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 PM, Post Subject: Onward to Adventure

Hey there! If you're still looking for someone to role play with, I would definitely like to! I'm still new here, so you can decide what to do/where to start. Have a look a my character and let me know if you want to, 
- Lucy, or Allyria

Author: Hanaoni, Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 AM, Post Subject: Onward to Adventure

Hello, anyone interested in roleplaying with an eccentric mage? I'm up for anything from dungeon-delving to good old-fashioned shenanigans. Feel free to take a gander at my character's profile if you like!