Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Welcome to my thread!
Horse Radish

Character Info
Name: Xiobierd
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Primarily a blacksmith, though he has knowledge of mining and prospecting, as well.
Silver: 1587
Just as in the title! If anyone feels like giving a lost Goblin a hand, potentially even making themselves a friend or a minion in the process, feel free to jump right into an [Open] thread where takes the action to the Plains of Bohar!

right here => https://revaliir.net/forum/silvas-region/plains-of-bohar/2189/?page=1#16919

pizza
Kazahana

Character Info
Name: Sanaki Kasuga
Alignment: TG
Race: Oni
Class: War Priestess
Silver: 0
I have a few PCs who are free at the moment! There's Delanac my orc chef, Liselotte the alchemist, and my dream-walker Gale. If you're interested in roleplaying with any of them, let me know!

"Be as swift as the wind, as silent as the forest, fierce like fire, and immovable like a mountain."
Horse Radish

Character Info
Name: Xiobierd
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Primarily a blacksmith, though he has knowledge of mining and prospecting, as well.
Silver: 1587
Thanks for coming in, Gale! If you feel like Delanac would have any business to attend there in the Plains of Bohar, Xiobierd would most likely love to see him! That being said, feel free to drop a post over there, if you wish so. :)

pizza
boneami

Character Info
Name: Marthaen
Alignment: TG
Race: Ruby Gemstone Dragon
Class: Fire breather.
Silver: 2570
Excellent! A great read.

You said start a fire! You didn't say how big.