Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Kazahana, Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:05 AM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

Yes, she is. It's a common thing for her to fall asleep when she doesn't have anything to do. :)

Author: Milo Tosscobble, Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 AM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

I'm going to finish up the rest of the post and have it posted sometime tonight. :D Just to verify your character is asleep on the bench correct?

Author: Kazahana, Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 PM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

I've posted the link, here it is!

Author: Milo Tosscobble, Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 PM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

Sounds good! I await your link :D

Author: Kazahana, Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:09 AM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

Hm…I've been spending too much time in Canelux lately. How about Iria then?

Author: Milo Tosscobble, Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:45 AM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

How about somewhere in Adeluna? Or anywhere naturey if you don't want to be in a city.

Author: Kazahana, Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:16 AM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

I can do that. Any specific location where you'd like to begin? 

Author: Milo Tosscobble, Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 PM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

Sounds great! Do you want to start it?

Author: Kazahana, Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 PM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

I'd love to travel with you, efendi. I seem to have lost my way, so it would be nice to find it again.

Author: Milo Tosscobble, Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:50 PM, Post Subject: Hullo! I'm Milo Tosscobble!

Does anyone want to party up with a kender? I promise I'm the best finder! I really am!