Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > ... in which I write a poor excuse for a meet-n-greet
Leo

Character Info
Name: Núria
Alignment: CN
Race: Appears Human
Class: Psychopomp
Silver: 447
Heheheheh… my girl Núria is making a small scene at The Winking Mermaid, if anyone wants to jump in here.

I don't have any goals or ideas for this thread, so I just left it open-ended if someone else wants to join in and have a laid-back tavern scene. She's a recent escapee newcomer from the pirate haven to Adeluna, I threw some of her more recent backstory into her first journal entry here, since I haven't totally solidified her character profile yet. If she sounds like someone your character would like to make an acquaintance (or enemy?) of, then feel free to come on in. The more the merrier!

Thanks for reading :3

Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
I suppose I can jump in on that if you can link the thread here.

Athan

Character Info
Name: Athan Shadowson
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Upper
Silver: 84
Icarus got here first but I do like the post, I think our characters could get along nicely. If you fancy another thread let me know, I'd be happy to rp together.

Leo

Character Info
@Brian: Great! I had two links in my post, but unfortunately it's really hard to tell. D: I should have bolded them or something. I have asked the powers that be to make links a little more discernible, they agreed. Here's the thread:
https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/The-Winking-Mermaid/193/

@Athan: Awesome! And don't worry, if we don't find space for you in this thread, Núria will happily scamper all over Canelux meeting folks. She's all about networking, it's good for business. Except for Vilpamolan, erm, ahem… she's uh… currently not welcome there. >.>; But yea, more the merrier if possible!

Icarus

Character Info
posted, sorry for the delay.  Didn't see the thread until a short while ago.

Leo

Character Info
No worries, I enjoyed your post! It made me giggle.

Sooooo I definitely lost the first draft of my response… Version 2 might not be as polished or typo-free, but it's there. ^^;

(BTW I think I need an org chart reading your profile @.@)

Icarus

Character Info
haha I made it halfway through book one of four concerning the events of his life.  Book one has the bulk since that one I actually finished.  I'll try and divide it better.  Anyway, posted again, hope I gave you PLENTY to work with.