Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:29 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

I am checking out her temple thread now.

Author: Holly, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:27 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

If you have any questions about it let me know on Ang's account! I'll answer them as fast as I can :)

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

that is a wonderful suggestion. :) Off to her temple it is then.

Author: Holly, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:22 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

Why not have her visit Angela's temple? :) Angela is renown as one of the best living healers in Revaliir so it wouldn't be hard to find her.

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:47 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

She could maybe be seeking Angela out to question her about her methods? Since she is a witch doctor she's always curious to the ways of others and their healing arts? Just need a setting and the rest should easily fall together.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

Any idea what yours and mine could meet? Angela is a doctor first goddess second :)

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:20 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

the more the merrier! :) Shall we?

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

I am very interested, it might be fun.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

Can also throw my hat in as well. :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:14 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

A witch doctor might like talking to Angela :) it's just a possibility if you would be interested in it.

Author: Wildheart, Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:50 PM, Post Subject: Seeking RP Friends.

I am new to Revaliir and I am currently seeking to join/create an adventure.

Looking forward to the possibilities!