Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Looking for Roelplaying Partners
TheShadow

Character Info
Name: Arron Silvertree
Alignment: TE
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Assassin
Silver: 102
Hello Everyone I am looking for Some Roleplaying Partners for Arron Silvertree.

Anybody want to do a Roleplay with a Drow Highborn Noble who is True evil ?. I am looking for someone that likes to go on a adventure to go and find a Shadows gate, Or they could find other mages who might help him on his quest to become a shadow mage.

Also looking for someone to play as his female love intrest. Someone that can put up with him being this true evil type of person. If that person is a good person that works too !. I always love to Role play with someone who is opposite of me as that makes things interesting !

So in a nutshell this is what i am looking for
A Questing partner, a Partner in crime,
A Lover, a Love interest, Etc

I will keep this thread updated !. But yeah hope to hear from some of you soon !
Feel Free to pm me or post on this thread !

Rize

Character Info
Name: Rize
Alignment: CN
Race: Fey-Demon Hybrid
Class: Spellsword
Silver: 162
Rize can be pretty much up for anything, as long as the sought after goal is interesting enough to strive boredom away from her, lest she's prone to fall into her vices.

Rize's Accent: Vilmapolan (French)
TheShadow

Character Info
Name: Arron Silvertree
Alignment: TE
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Assassin
Silver: 102
Pm Sent !

Partner in crime In crime role is now taken 
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I have a character I'm bringing out of the ashes, a psychotic mercenary that hates the deities and is always looking to recruit other like-minded people.  Interested?

Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569

Hello! I am interested in joining your adventure.  I am however, new here. But here is a bit about my character

Fianna is a woodland ancient. She draws her powers from the basic elements of nature, she is strongest in the healing and protective arts. She is generally true neutral and believes that there must be an equal balance of good and evil; therefore, she is easy to get along with for the most part. That’s just her basics but she is pretty good at filling most roles that fit her kit.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Oh what a major fail that was apparently. Please excuse that mess, the text seems to be incredibly small.

From original post:

Hello, I am interested in joining your adventure. I am new here but let me tell you a bit about my Character Fianna.

Fianna is a woodland ancient whom borrows her powers from the basic elements of nature. She is strongest in the healing and protective arts and she is generally true neutral. Fianna believes that there must be a constant and equal balance between good and evil, therefore, she is easy to get along with because she always lies in the middle.

I hope you find what you are seeking.
Cheers.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
LadyNanillornHunter

Character Info
Name: Leodrisa
Alignment: LG
Race: elf
Class: Huntress
Silver: 898
Hello, I'm interested in your adventure. My character Leodrisa is always ready for an adventure. She is always helpful, but can be secretive at times. I hope that my character is something you are looking for.