Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Soul-Stream Event Thread
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
Hey, guys.
Just wondering if anyone wanted to do the event with my character. Ernest is a street girl/explorer who wants to discover everything in the world. She's a little creeped out by what she's seen in the ponds, and would be very on edge during this event, but she's pretty smart and good at keeping herself safe.
Anyone interested?

VoidDweller

Character Info
Name: Beval (WiP)
Alignment: LN
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Silver: 423
I'd be happy to rp with you if you don't mind partnering with a n00b XD Beval is a socially inept elf with dreams of becoming a powerful mage. He recently left his home in the Feeorin Forest to explore the Revaliir and strengthen his abilities. He is analytical, light on his feet, and speedy. He doesn't have much knowledge of the world outside of the forest so you'll have to excuse his curiosity. 
He isn't necessarily complete yet/set in stone so there may be some inconsistencies in his character which I apologize for. 
Justice

Character Info
Name: Justice Azaria Del'Draco
Alignment: CG
Race: Humanoid Dragon (Borealis Dragon)
Class: Bard Swashbuckler
Silver: 902
I have Rizka and Drae who I can post with.