Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CakeinAutumn, Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:34 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Does want.

Author: Rizka, Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:16 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Yes, please, and not picky. I can xome up with a reason to post anywhere I am sure!

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Awesome :D would you like to start or me and where? :)

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Their ages are kind of hard. Rizka, the girl, looks like she isn't even into her twenties yet, and Justice looks in his early to mid twenties. 
They are a unique breed of dragons, but don't know it, so meeting another dragon might be good for them.

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:36 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Sure! I can post with the siblings. How old are they? Maybe they should post with Kiyomi my other character, Pure Heart.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

I'm pretty open to anywhere as well. I have Drae we post with, but I have a pair of siblings that I need more threads on if you are interested in working with them. They are bards who have recently run afoul of bad luck, and are trying to make the money they require to replace the possessions that were lost either to thieves or a fire.

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:54 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

A Bit :) So what kind of thread would you like to do and where? I'm open to anywhere

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:37 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Sure am! Feeling better?

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:43 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Hey guys! Still up for posting?

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 12:55 AM, Post Subject: More threads!

Sweet. Get feeling better! I had a cold this week too, so I understand! Plenty of fluids!

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 11:05 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Awesome guys! I will post with you both :D 

But that wont be for a few days. I got a cold unexpectedly. :( 
I'm mostly resting right now while I can. I should be better in a few days. 
Hopefully :(

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:07 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Excellent. I'll set up a thread for you when I get off work.

Author: shogungari, Posted: Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:04 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

If you have a place to post then sure, I'll show up there.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:02 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

They don't mean to be intimidating. They are just used to it. The bigger the post, the more there is for the other person to work with. As long as your post is 50-100 words, you should be fine. Your posts will het longer with practice.

If you want, I can post with you, so you can get used to it.

Author: shogungari, Posted: Fri Feb 3, 2017 12:39 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

I've been trying to get more involved with the forums, but considering most people here seem to write 4-5 paragraphs it's intimidating and I end up not joining RP sessions.  I'd like to have Quis meet up with you, if you'd be alright with a halfling wizard following you.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Thu Feb 2, 2017 6:15 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

I could use more threads. Drae is pretty unfamiliar with the lands in Canelux with the exception of Adeluna and Arri. So, there is a lot of room for fun.

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 8:40 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Yes! They do. And we need to finish their other thread lol

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 7:43 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Yooooo!  Her and Naota need to meet up again!  I'm in the process of moving but by this weekend I should have internet up!  :D

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 6:22 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Maybe people are being attacked in the forest? Kat and him can go hunting for whatever creature is doing it?

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 2:48 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Xunatar's always looking for something that strikes him as "fun", even if it's not the same concept as anyone else's. xD
Hunting trip could work though. What would be the hunted?

Author: Silverstein, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 1:36 PM, Post Subject: More threads!

Hey guys I need to get more threads on Kat! 

Anyone wanna go on a hunting trip? or maybe just a nice chat?
I'm up for anything :)