Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Jan 8, 2017 11:52 AM, Post Subject: Heya

Here is the thread, took longer than expected.

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Jan 2, 2017 6:51 PM, Post Subject: Heya

Heheheheheh, excellent *drums fingers together* as far as the event goes, I know this account character is trying to get the 2 goddesses to stop fighting @_@ so if someone  was trying to stir the pot he wouldn't like that >3>

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Mon Jan 2, 2017 3:49 PM, Post Subject: Heya

If anything, the first thing that comes to mind is for him to take advantage of the event and stir the pot even more, if not ultimately for his agenda, then for his own amusement.

Outside of the event, he will doing the usual- being a menace to society from the background. xD

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Jan 2, 2017 1:29 AM, Post Subject: Heya

Ooooooh a chaotic evil, how can I resist?  >:3  I'd be down for something!!  Anything particularly deliciously dastardly that you have in mind?  I'm also a fan of winging it and seeing where it goes though too >3>

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Jan 1, 2017 11:49 AM, Post Subject: Heya

Anyone down for a thread or two with a witty little demon that likes play with people? Can be down for just about any sort of plot or just messing around and winging it as we go on.