Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:16 AM, Post Subject: Revalyrical! RP Game

If you ever do Torn for it then it would have been funny if he could have broken the fourth wall "wait why are we speaking in music lyrics?" XD I don't even know if we can do that but it would have been funny even if he'd just thought it >3>

As for Marth, sure bring him on!!  Now we just need to think of a song for the RP thread :3 I figure each thread can be a different song, that way others can play the game too while one thread is going on :D 

Yay this will be fun >3>

Author: Torn, Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 AM, Post Subject: Revalyrical! RP Game

I have a feeling that doing this as Torn would be cheating. But Marth could do with another thread, and I think he and Naota are a good match. Seeing as Marth is also Dalanesca's husband, the two have good reason to meet to boot.

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 AM, Post Subject: Revalyrical! RP Game

So this was a super fun game on another RP site I was on, and I think people might like it!  It's pretty simple but still challenging: you pick a song, write out the lyrics here in the OOC thread, and throughout the RP thread for that song the aim is to go through all of the lyrics (in order) of the song as character dialogue :D

To make it go by faster, it's good to break up the lyrics into sections so that each person can knock out a few lines each time :3 It's a neat way to have a thread progress and a lot of the times it can be funny, but it's just challenging enough to keep you on your toes!  And each RP thread can be a different song :3

If anyone else is interested then just let me know!  And forgive my crude explanation @_@