Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > A man needs a challenge!
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Alright, so here's the deal. Being one of Rev's new deities, I gotta get my god out there! So who wants to go on an adventure with the god of song and heroism? It can be the result of challenging The Dream Arena, or it could be meeting the more-than-average-reckless god somewhere on Revaliir. Come one, come all!

Actually, not all. I doubt I'd have time for all. But I have time for some!

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
My wannabe hero would enjoy learning something from a literal deity of heroism.  He seeks to be a great hero, doer of great deeds, etc.  His father was a great hero, and he's trying to live up to his reputation.  We could try the warrior's gauntlet or something, IDK

It's 1:45 AM ATM and I'm tired lol

Torn

Character Info
If he isn't a skilled hero yet, he'd never survive the warrior's gauntlet, methinks. But Torn likes sniffing out new potential, so we can certainly get something else done! Why don't you write up a post about your char trying to overcome a challenge far beyond them, and throw me a link to that post via PM - maybe your character prays to Torn before setting off, and he decides on replying. In person.

You're free to take any approach you like, as long as there is some explanation as to why Torn would be where he is ^^

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

I am KeeXeyn.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Well, he has skills, he trained under his father who was a well accomplished hero (his father Sabishii was Avatar of Fire at one point on Other Site), but he's lacking the decades of experience/powers/equipment his father had.  Also, Hiro is sixteen.  I don't expect him to be sung about in every tavern and get all the girls to swoon over him while he's still a teenager just yet =P

He's starting off from scratch in terms of name recognition because his father was big in the land he came from, but here not so much lol

I'll have to think of something.  I know he'd get through the qualifiers on your gauntlet though, lol He killed a bunch of pirates pretty easily in a recent thread, but the pirate captain had water magic that hard countered his fire magic =P

Torn

Character Info
In that case, knock yourself out! :)

Torn's god rules:

I am KeeXeyn.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
https://revaliir.com/forum/Temples/the-dream-arena/1647/

Post is up (also sent a PM in case you don't see it lol)