Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 9:41 PM, Post Subject: Something Wicked

Let us think of other things to get him angry then X3 So far his threads have been too peaceful and it's weeeeeird @_@

Author: Celeste, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 9:13 PM, Post Subject: Something Wicked

Lotus would think the anger was hot. Just saying.

Author: Dorian, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 7:22 PM, Post Subject: Something Wicked

Oh the anger.  I can't even describe the anger XD

Author: Celeste, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 6:52 PM, Post Subject: Something Wicked

I wanna have Lotus put him into a fluffeh bunny suit

Author: Dorian, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 6:34 PM, Post Subject: Something Wicked

Hey all!  Yuss I have another alt account >3>  Haven't ever had a character start out as evil and I'm giving this one a whirl.  I've got most of his profile put up if you'd want to look there but basically he's a sea witch that's a liiiiiittle too obsessed with the ocean.  He's also a jerk.  I've been writing up some starters with him to sprinkle around the site, but am always looking to start more or jump into one :D

He's chaotic evil but he's not a 'bouncing off the walls wackadoo' just evil and very…unpredictable.  He tends to stick to the coast lines or islands, but I can work with anything someone might have in mind :D  Just do know that any thread I'm in with him will likely be R rated because he's a not nice fella that does and thinks a lot of not nice things……also swearing lol

But then again it could be funny to force him into something fluffy >3>

Let me know if you're interested!  :D