Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Baeleth, Posted: Wed Sep 7, 2016 1:12 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

https://revaliir.com/forum/Harena-wastelands/city-of-mamlak/1594/

Sorry it took a bit, still hate starting threads xD

Author: Nura, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 6:27 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

Danke, Cello!
We'll have to RP together at some point.  But probably not right away.  I've already got three people I'm starting threads with, so I want to ease back into it.  Start off slow and not overwhelm myself.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Sep 5, 2016 11:03 AM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

So glad to see you back, Lux!

Author: Baeleth, Posted: Sun Sep 4, 2016 10:56 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

Booo! :P

Anyway here's my boy and I'll have the thread up tomorrow! <3

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 6:21 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

yayyy

Author: Nura, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 5:50 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

I care!!!  Just wasn't sure if you wanted to now or wanted to wait, or which character you wanted to RP with.

Actually, Britt… I think I have a thread on Nura in your temple that I need to reply to.  It's super old though.  But I do need/want to RP your character giving Nura the vine/flowers tattoo.

Brandon, honestly, I think I can work with any location that you want to do.  Just post a link to it in here, or PM it to me, or message it to me on FB.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 4:29 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

I can start, just name the location ;P

(and no one cares Britt, jk <3)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 4:28 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

(what about me :P)

Author: Nura, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 3:46 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

Yay, awesome!  I haven't actually roleplayed her with anyone as of yet!  So I'm looking forward to it!
Would you like to start a thread, or shall I?

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 3:12 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

>>

<<

It's been a long while since we rped. And I have a new elf warrior character I've been meaning to try out. Think I'll pick Asianne mainly because this is the first time I've heard of her =O

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 3:00 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

-giggles- <3

Might need to take you up on it.

Author: Nura, Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2016 1:57 PM, Post Subject: I'M BACK -shimmy-

Hello, everyone!  Your favorite Lux/Luxie/Luxorz is back!

I've been wanting and meaning to come back for quite some time, and now here I am!  And I'm looking for threads!  I have two characters with whom I would like to use, so check them out and take your pick!

First off, we have Nura here, who is(like me) a belly dancer.  She's a dancing bard, and an artisan who has an insatiable appetite to learn all the things(music, dancing, art, languages, skills, etc), and she's a wanderer/traveler.  You can check out my profile to learn a bit more about her.

Next is Asianne, who is the grandchild of our very own, the one, the only, the lovely, Angela Rose!She's also a cousin to Nura.  She's an oracle and a healer.

So!  RP WITH ME PLEASE!  I think the reason I fell away last time was because I made an open thread with Asianne and no one replied to it, and then the people who I was RPing with on Nura just kinda vanished/stopped replying, and then school consumed me and I just kinda vanished too.  But I'm setting aside at least one day a week in which I will roleplay, so PLEASE RP WITH ME!!!  I really miss roleplaying, and I really miss you all!  <3 <3