Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Threads Please!
Valnar

Character Info
Name: Valnar Deett
Alignment: CG
Race: Drow
Class: Aspiring Ranger/Adventurer
Silver: 0
After coming back from an unfortunately forced hiatus I want to get into the action! Valnar is my only char so I can focus completely on him! His personality and alignment are subject to change as time goes on and if there is anyone out there that would like to influence him either way go right ahead! I had a few thoughts and where I wanted to go with him so PM me if you'd like to thread and I'll get back to you.

OOC: Poe

Alignment is subject to change
Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Rose

Character Info
Name: Rose Wintercrest
Race: Rosenite
Class: Oracle of the Roses
Silver: 954
Moliira has an open thread :3

Valnar

Character Info
Name: Valnar Deett
Race: Drow
Class: Aspiring Ranger/Adventurer
Silver: 0
OOOH! OOH! thank you! I'll be sure to nab that one! I've been wanting to thread with Moliira for a while

OOC: Poe

Alignment is subject to change
Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Rize

Character Info
Name: Rize
Alignment: CN
Race: Fey-Demon Hybrid
Class: Spellsword
Silver: 162
Can be down for a thread as well. :)

Rize's Accent: Vilmapolan (French)