Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Finally, I'm Back
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Hey guys, I'm finally back and have time to write. Anyone have anything open, or wanting another to help out with a plot?
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Chalky and ang need another thread snce she's mass ressing people now rofk it's been since last nvember

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Chalky

Character Info
Sure. Do you have anything going on? I don't really have any ideas to start with at the moment
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
I guess I could be convinced to do another RP.

Which would you prefer - adventurous, dense, charismatic pegasus knight, or brooding, slightly unstable dracomancer/high priest?

If any of the above even applies.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Chalky

Character Info
I'm honestly open to anything. Cha'Kwe'Tza is really only into adventuring for the shiny bits, and he's not the most educated of beings, so promise of magic items is usually more than enough to get him to tag along for any sort of adventure.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Ang mass resurrected a village o.o idk if he would consider that shiny.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Torn

Character Info
Okay, idea: Torn, my pegasus knight, is gonna raid a former dragon's lair controlled by very vicious hippogryphs, to collect dragonbone and dragonscale for high-end armorers. Prospect of a lot of gold.

Sound good?

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

I am KeeXeyn.
Chalky

Character Info
Torn: Sounds good to me

Ang: Not shiny, but Chalky has a lot of respect for the Gods, so he'd more than be inclined to help Angela if she co-erced him a little.
Torn

Character Info
Do you wanna make the first post, Chalky, or should I try to whip something up?

Torn's god rules:

I am KeeXeyn.
Chalky

Character Info
If you don't mind starting, that would be nice.