Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Returning to Origins
Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
Icarus is back, but not as the Black Swordsman everyone may recall.  In fact, he actually DOES recall his time in Dae Luin, however, he has essentially time shifted since his cross-dimensional resurrection reverted him back to a time before his travels within Dae Luin.  This means: no custom megasword that bisects everything short of a mountain, physically, he's more agile, less powerful, and relies almost entirely on martial prowess and his mind as I originally designed.  Anyway, this should be a nice change of pace for those that worried about his take on dark magic and it brings me back to my first concept for him.

I need more RPs now that he has been resurrected if anyone has one open or you can continue in mine Emergence (Open, R?) 

Gaius Anseriph

Character Info
Name: Gaius
Alignment: LN
Race: Mostly human
Class: Warden
Silver: 346
I don't really know about all of his dark magic stuff, but I've got a brand new earth cleric/highland warrior who needs some breaking in.

Would he stumble upon Icarus in the mountains or shall I bring him elsewhere? I'm intending the start of his story to encompass the first time he leaves the highland region, so that could be a fun/disorienting encounter. Are there any plot arcs of yours that I could help you with?
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I replied with my character Keira :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Icarus

Character Info
well Gaius, it would appear that thread already has one character in it but you can still join or I can come up with another for the Highlands.  It would just take place a few days after Emergence.  And Brittlez, I'll be sure to continue this and end up at the temple.

For the Gaius thread, it will likely be a traveling thread mostly since Icarus is probably going to try and cross the region to get to the south or something.  I'll sleep on it and get something ready for tomorrow.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
yay :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Gaius Anseriph

Character Info
Name: Gaius
Alignment: LN
Race: Mostly human
Class: Warden
Silver: 346
Looking forward to it! Gaius would be glad to help a wandering soul through the wilderness. If you're up for it, I'd also love to write out a fight against some NPC baddies as well.
Icarus

Character Info
Are you kidding? Combat is one of my favorite things to write.  I'll have a post up later today and post the link in here.