Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Crushed, Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 PM, Post Subject: Glen

Thanks again for the thread Whitney. Also,  I'm heading away for a few days but afterwards I wouldn't mind picking up another thread or two. Is anyone else interested? 

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:40 PM, Post Subject: Glen

Sounds good!

Author: Crushed, Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:18 PM, Post Subject: Glen

That could be interesting and a chance for William to pick up some kind of direction. I'll start a thread up later on. Thank you!

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 PM, Post Subject: Glen

Having him accidentally stumble into the Blinded Scales might be kind of interesting!  Otherwise, I've got a few other characters too… a male bear-shifter, a female elf mage, and a male human paladin.

Author: Crushed, Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:37 PM, Post Subject: Glen

Hello, it's been quite some time since I last wrote, but since I have some free time I'd like to try and get back in the swing of things.

If anybody would be interested in doing a thread with me, that would be much appreciated. My character is a simple farmhand with limited combat experience whom I'm looking to really throw into the deep end. 

Any ideas are welcome. Cheers.