Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:38 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Normally I don't go poof I'm just on an alt :P

Author: Ramla, Posted: Sat Jul 9, 2016 8:13 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Angela! Don't go poof! I need to sent you a PM with a wall of text about a potential site-wide event that involves both God and Mortal. 2 events even! >.>

one sec!!

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Jul 6, 2016 3:15 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Scrubble - he's in for a treat!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 7:33 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

I working on it love xD and don't worry Whit I'll knock yours back up

Author: Scrubble, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 5:16 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Scrubble's gonna get lost looking for the sundered gardens and end up in Dalanescas temple thinking its the sundered gardens.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 4:46 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

This is cheating! Knocked me out of the most recent post ;-;

Author: Nihr, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 4:25 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Speaking of which, you still need to post to our RP. xD

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 3:13 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

shhhhh -hushes mel- she is approaching me. lol

Author: Nihr, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:25 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

you have the most threads of all the gods xD
No fair xD

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:58 PM, Post Subject: Sundered Gardens NEED YOU!

Looking for more people to post in the Sundered Gardens > : ) I CALL FOR A FRIENDLY COMPETITION WITH OUR LOCAL GODDESS DALANESCA!

-war drums-

I highlighted the most important part

ALSO!

here is a potato