Chae

Character Info
Name: Chae
Alignment: CN
Race: Halfling Lich
Class: Scientist
Silver: 88
Well, look at this new place! All neat and shiny. *spit polishes*

I've got the start of a thread mostly written, and I'm looking for someone to plot with. It's kind of significant to me as a return to roleplay and to Chae as the first chapter of (the sequel to) her story. But I want it to be significant to you too! One of the main reasons I stopped roleplay was because of stories with no focus. We don't have to stick to the goal, but I do want a goal.

So let me know if you would like to be witness to Chae's little resurrection! There's a bit of a twist–pulling a soul from the ether is a messy endeavor after all.  I might be particularly interested in dissuading a warrior of good from destroying an undead, or being introduced to evil firsthand from an entirely different sort of person. But even a character who can't be bothered with the good/evil dichotomy would be an interesting first encounter.

Also, I don't know if this is still a thing in this community, but I should mention that I can be pretty inconsistent with my post length. I try to put my best writing into everything that I post and make sure there's always something to reply to, but I can't keep up with word counts. This first post I'm writing is pretty long though, if that makes a difference.

Let me know what you think! I'm excited to start.

Excuses

God Powers:
i. Perceives every word that has been written.
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
iii. Able to reverse the effects of psionic and illusion magic.
Argel Tal

Character Info
Name: Argel Tal
Alignment: TG
Race: Human - Possessed
Class: Traitor
Silver: 29
I might be game but my posting can be…  shall we say erratic…  I work full time and have class but winter is coming which means less on my plate outside of work.

Up to you!

Chae

Character Info
Oh yeah, I am a student too and I can't be trusted to post at all on Mon-Thurs. I probably will only post but once or twice a week, for that matter. Well… maybe more until the excitement wears off.

So what kind of guy is Argel? If he couldn't be found in a random dark forest to stumble upon a necrotic rebirth, maybe they could meet in a city where she would be looking for info on her condition. I would also be down for a fight, if he would draw sword at the sight of a lich. Thoughts? :D

Excuses

God Powers:
ii. Evokes intense moments of inspiration, especially in regard to magic and invention.
Argel Tal

Character Info
Name: Argel Tal
Alignment: TG
Race: Human - Possessed
Class: Traitor
Silver: 29
Argel is…  complicated.  You can take a look at my profile for his character traits, but he is plenty likely to be in the woods or the city so what would you prefer?

Chae

Character Info
Excellent. Chae would definitely approach him in any given city if she could sense his demonic side, and maybe interrogate him for details on his "curse". Maybe Kurayo?

It might be best if you started, since Chae would be the one to seek Argel out n a crowd (or where ever). But if you would prefer I post first I certainly don't mind. :)

Excuses

God Powers:
Bryn yr Gwyn

Character Info
Name: Bryn yr Gwyn
Alignment: TN
Race: Wight
Class: Cursed warrior
Silver: 903
Bryn might be an interesting one for Chae to meet given that they're fairly similar in nature, him being a barrow wight, he appears human after dark, but during the hours of day in direct sunlight is pretty much just an animated skeleton, and out of direct sunlight looks like a withered, dessicated corpse (think Ringwraiths when viewed wearing the ring). Usually seen bundled up in his black grave shroud and questing to find the treasures looted from his tomb. He's not evil per se, in fact doesn't care much at all for moral dichotomies so long as he can find his stuff and return it to his barrow.

Chae

Character Info
Bryn's story is very similar to Chae's, except that she was a healer instead of a warrior. I definitely think they would get along, if only because they have that in common–though depending on Bryn's opinion of his situation, maybe not. ;)

I am going to finish up my first thread in a few minutes and post it here. If you don't think Bryn would stumble across it that particular scene, I'd be glad to write up a different one. The same goes for you, Argel. 

Excuses

God Powers:
Chae

Character Info

Excuses

God Powers:
Bryn yr Gwyn

Character Info
Name: Bryn yr Gwyn
Alignment: TN
Race: Wight
Class: Cursed warrior
Silver: 903
That thread looks ideal for Bryn, I'm guessing the sacrifice is to summon her from the grave. Since they're similar in nature it stands to reason he'd notice it if he wasn't too far away.

Chae

Character Info
Yeah exactly. :) She doesn't know that though, so it would be neat to begin her discovery of what happened with someone who knows a little about being resurrected.

Excuses

God Powers: