Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Holly news Friends! or plot!
Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323

Holly is a dancer, bard, and over all amazing >>

She is very devout to her friends and willing to put her life on the line for them. She is one of the many daughters of Angela and has a free soul that is very awesome.

She trying to understand more about her magic and quite possibility has a chance to craft her own weapon of sorts.

Holly lost many years off her life thanks to timedeath and eshari (look at the thing on the wiki) She has a big heart and was broken easily in the beginning as she couldn't take being alone. Though her mother has taught her life is a lonely road especially for Rosenites.

:3 she needs friends to sing and dance for. Or something more. Or a plot. Or something. Poor girl needs some threads man.

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3
Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
Looks like I got paired up with you! :D
On my other account though, lol.
Which is better cause Nihr and women tends to be asking for trouble as he's a big flirt. :P

Let me know what you have in mind! :D

Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Hmm well she is a bard so she could be travelling with her troupe. :3 so whatever you want really.

OOC: Brittlez
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Let's see, I was thinking that the reason why Nihr and Ramla are separated right now is because Nihr is off somewhere trying out some mercenary job on his own.

So Ramla is alone and annoyed, cause she too wants to go on an adventure. :p
So how about this, Ramla and Holly meet somewhere and decide to travel together for adventure or whatever crosses their path? We can work out some details in PM if you want? :3

Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323
Pm would work great! 

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3