Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > When One Door Won’t Open: Write with me!
Jenlu

Character Info
Name: Jenlu
Alignment: None
Race: Novella
Class:
Silver: 0
So Jenlu misfired last time I tried to get her going, and I'd like to try and sort that. She had an idea that depended on getting inside the tower; but that failed. Now she is heading down into the caverns beneath the tower towards the magical spring there. 

I'm thinking on heading down some winding tunnel and finding something interestig, magical and deadly. That sound like fun? 

Write with me! :D

Thread is here. ———>  https://revaliir.com/forum/sacred-land-abed/Tower-Edhit/1256/
Scrubble

Character Info
Name: Scrubble
Alignment: CN
Race: Goblin
Class: Grand Inquisitor of The Faith of Holy Paladins of The Most Holy Lord Scrubble Blessed is His Name
Silver: 413
You are not prepared for Scrubble.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear simple and wrong.

Italics is god Scrubble, bold is paladin Scrubble.

For those wondering why Scrubbles name is said so much in these posts its because I refuse to refer to Scrubble as anything but Scrubble.

Jenlu

Character Info
Name: Jenlu
Alignment: None
Race: Novella
Class:
Silver: 0
Scrubble looks great. :)