Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:10 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Awesome. I'm not sure how your threads are going, but I think I could manage one more.

Author: Aspect, Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:52 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

It's never to late to join the party.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:25 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Bit late to the party, but I'm looking to get back in the swing of RP'ing

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 9:57 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Sorry I'm a slow poke! :)

Author: Aspect, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 5:57 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Thank you CodeAni.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 5:07 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

CodeAni to the rescue.

The Blinded Scales

Author: Aspect, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 4:45 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

That'd be great Dalanesca. Do you have a link for the Blinded Scales? I can't find it in the threads.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Fri Apr 1, 2016 3:54 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

If you're looking for more than one post, Dalanesca could use some visitors at the Blinded Scales!

Author: Aspect, Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:32 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Cool! Thank you. 

Do you have any thread ideas or location preferences? 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:23 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Tap your avatar add 3 white mana to my mana pool to summon a creature!

:D

(one of my favorite magic cards yo)

I might be down. ;)

Author: Aspect, Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:05 PM, Post Subject: Old(er) User, New Character

Hey ya'll. I have a new character I'd like to try out in role play and I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a thread. I'm down for anything.