Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Cor [Solo] [Event]
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
The deep of night had cast it's veil across the islands. Stars glittered ontop of their moonless black canvas. The smell of ocean was pungent even this far inland. The night air was cool against his skin, his hot breath visable infront of him. Next to him, a strong white tailed buck sat next to him with curious, dark eyes. Serci's hand often stretched forward to run his fingers through its course coat. In which, he was met with an exasperated sigh from the buck. They stood in a small broken down structure over run with vines and overgrowth of weeds and mold. Serci took it upon his self to keep look out for the rabbit at sacrifice of his own sleep

. "You must be hungry." Serci said, smiling warmly at the deer. The deer merely lifted it's head at the sound of Serci's voice, it's watchful eyes locked into Serci's own. He dug into his endless bag, pulling out a long and fat carrot, dew still clinging to the stem and leaves. He held out the carrot, the buck carefully smelling it, careening it's neck outward to nibble. Serci chuckled, watching the graceful beast from such a close distance. It's large horns pointed outwards, diversing at various points to a multi-horned count. Much larger than any he had seen naturally. He was sure this because of Myrra's interference with the outside world. Regardless, he he petted his new friend, letting the deer chew half of the carrot in his hand before relinquishing control of the carrot.

The hours droned by in silence, the blackness of the sky melding into deep purples and light yellows. The night had ended uneventful, probably for the best, thus ending Serci's lookout. He proped his self off the floor, the deer shooting it's self awake, casting quick glances as to why it was awoken abruptly. "My duty here is done, gently one. I am going home. Will you be coming with me? Or will you head into the forest, I wonder?" He asked, inquestively. Serci left the dilapidated small shelter, shambling his way back to where everyone had set up camp, sleep in his eyes. He was delighted when the deer scrambled it's way out, trotting at a hurried pace to remain at Serci's side. His familiar was rewarded with crisp lettuce and a name. "I think I'll call you Cor."